BFC Engineering, Keeping you in the air and not in the hangar!
Since 1989 BFC Engineering has been a prolific supplier of aircraft maintenance for ad-hoc and private operations.
Approved to Part 145 and Part M subpart G standalone, (with ARC privileges), BFC Engineering can offer complete support for the following types:
- Beech Piston Twin Series
- Beech 90 Series
- Beech 200 Series
- Cessna 525 / 525A
- Cessna Piston Single/Twin Series
- Diamond DA42
- Gulfstream Aerospace Piston Twin Series
- Mooney Piston Single Series
- Piper Piston Single/Twin Series
- S.O.C.A.T.A. Group Piston Singles
Operating from our bespoke facility at Bristol International Airport, the main aim of the organisation is to turn around every maintenance event in the shortest possible time, whilst working with you to complete inspired solutions within your deadlines.
Manned from 06:00 to 21:00
BFC Engineering has expertise in the following areas:
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance for both commercial and private owner / operators
- Airframe, engine and avionic modification upgrade installations
- Continuing airworthiness management / support
- Worldwide pre-buy surveys and export management
- Transfer of aircraft onto EASA member state register
Dealerships status for Garmin, S-Tec and L3
Service Centre Status for: Piper, TCM FBO, Diamond, Thierlert